Lobo Shape & Sand , Thomas return Conveyor - Chanute, KS (Closed #33184027)
Bridgewood Cabinetry in Chanute, KS is offering these (3) shape & sand machines and return conveyors they no longer need for their productionTerms & Conditions
Value Added Service Information
Lobo Shape & Sand machine
Items located in Chanute, KS
(2) 7.5hp shapers
(4) 2hp sanders
Designed for mass shaping and sanding production for raised panel door or profile edge jobs, faster and easily.
Heavy sheet metal frame for durability usage.
Variable speed, through feed, 5” wide rubber pad conveyor for the best finish selections.
Two rows heavy-duty spring pressure rolls with track belts at top to hold the material tightly for prevent sliding during the cutting and sanding process.
Equipped with industrial motor for full power cutting and sanding capacity.
6” long spindle for stackable tooling, easily adjusts and quick setup.
X and Y axis mechanical readout for easily reset cutter or sander positions.
Shaper head can be moved up & down, forward & backward.
CS-2C2S come with first auto jump cutterhead for clean cutting with no tear out at end.
The sanding head can be equipped with brush, flap wheel or profile disc for fine finish at one pass.
Sanding head can be tilted for different angular setup.
Variable speed frequency controller for the sanding heads suited for all different speed sanding wheels, disc, brush and pneumatic drum. Easy controls for machine variable speed adjustment operate from this centralized control panel.
Return conveyor not included, listed in lot 4
Listed specifications were taken from manufacturer's published information and is assumed to be correct but not guaranteed. Bidder is encouraged to inspect the machine, call with questions or contact the manufacturer for more information.
- Sold Winning Bid: $825.00 USD
- 9 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: s****d
- Item Location Chanute, KS
- Make Lobo
- Model Lobo
- Year Unknown
- Phase 3 PHASE
- Voltage 480 VOLT
- Inspection Date Upon request Contact Mike Arnott 913-333-8396 [email protected]
- Estimated Dimensions 16' x 4' x 5'
- Estimated Weight 4000 pounds
- Seller Comment CONTACT ALWAYS TRUCKING for shipping quote 541-608-6532
- Load Fee A $500 non negotiable loading fee has been established - See below. This includes the rigging and loading onto a flat bed trailer. Requests for additional labor, crating or pallatization will be extra.
- Lot # 003
- System ID # 33215571
- End Date
- Start Date
- 736 Page Views
|CONTACT ALWAYS TRUCKING 541-608-6532||$0.00 USD|
|LOADING FEE||$500.00 USD|