Hinged Woodworking in Austin, TX (Closed #32628404)
Complete facility sale of late model Machinery. Homag "Edgeteq S-300" Edgebander with Air Tec (2019), Weeke "BHP 007" CNC Router (2011), SCMI "S350WS" Sliding Panel Saw, Weeke "ABD050" Dowel Inserter (2014), Ironwood Planer & Jointer, Butfering "SWT124RK" Wide Belt Sander (2010), Belfab "HUMMER" Dust Collector, Ingersoll Rand Rotary Screw Air Compressor and much more!Terms & Conditions
Value Added Service Information
Butfering "SWT 124RK" Wide Belt Sander - 2-Head (2010)
Hinged - Complete Shop Closure - Cedar Park, TX
2-Head, 1,100 mm (43") working width, equipped with (1) Contact Roller and (1) Combination head.
1st Head: Steel contact roller 160 mm (6.3") with 15 kW (20 HP) motor.
2nd Head: Combination head with rubber covered contact roller and finishing platen, not segmented, 11 kW (15 HP) motor.
Both heads use 1,120 x 1,900 mm (43" x 75") abrasive belts with electronic abrasive belt tracking.
Conveyor belt feed with variable feed speed 2,6 - 13 m/min (8,5 - 42 FPM), 1,1 kW (1.5 HP) feed drive, auto belt tracking. Part thickness 3 - 160 mm (0.1 - 6.3"). Automatic motorized part thickness adjustment with 0,1 mm LED readout.
Electronic emergency brakes on sanding head motors. Infeed emergency stop. Motor load meters for supervision of stock removal. Roller table extension at infeed. Emergency stops at in & outfeed end. Automatic star/delta starters.
The information provided in this lot was gathered from literature, internet & physical inspection. It is thought to be accurate; but not guaranteed. Bidders are urged to use the open house or private inspection periods to inspect and verify.
- Sold Winning Bid: $22,150.00 USD
- 55 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: k****x
- Item Location 2000 Windy Terrace Building 8 Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Make Butfering
- Model "SWT 124RK" Wide Belt Sander - 2-Head (2010)
- Serial Number 0411492307
- Year 2010
- Phase 3 PHASE
- Voltage 230 VOLT
- Inspection Date Please see Home Page for Open House date(s) or Private Inspetions
- Final Removal Date March 25, 2022
- Estimated Dimensions 60" x 72" x 80"
- Seller Comment Aaron @ All-Ways Trucking @ 541-608-6532 or John @ NCL Trucking @ 615-452-7651
- Load Fee A rigger is required. Buyer's Responsibility for Break-down, loading and removal. ertificate of insurance (COI) before purchased items can be removed. For machinery rigging/moving, please contact Udo Stockhreher @ Industrial Mechanical Service, 830-481-7017 or [email protected]
- Lot # 008
- System ID # 32643161
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1463 Page Views
|CONTACT ALWAYS TRUCKING 541-608-6532||$0.00 USD|
|CONTACT LOCAL RIGGER||$0.00 USD|