GW Mfg. - Panel Division Closure - Poughkeepsie, NY (Closed #31500456)
GW Mfg. closes its panel division. Featured assets include: Complete Kuper veneer cell, Heesemann MFA6 Wide Belt Sander, Wintersteiger Thin Kerf Resaw, Routech 5 Axis CNC Router, Dodds CNC Dovetail Machine, plus much more!Terms & Conditions
Value Added Service Information
Kuper/Josting "FLI" Veneer Splicer - with optional chiller (2005)
GW Manufacturing - Poughkeepsie, NY
Automatic gluing system and joins veneer edges passing through a PVAC "disc style" glue applicaton zone at high speed, or joins pre-glued veneers for an immediate tight hold & joint; includes optional glue cooler.
The Splicer can handle rather wavy veneers, 0.3 - 2.5 mm (0.012" - 0.098") veneer thickness, min. veneer length 11-13/16" x 1-3/4" (300 mm x 45 mm) min. width.
(6) Heating elements (3 top & 3 bottom) with individual temperature controls, 3/4" (19 mm) wide narrow heating elements.
49" (1,245 mm) Throat depth, dual upper & lower stainless steel feeding transport chains, variable feed speed from 66 - 165 FPM (20 - 50 MPH), 1.5 HP (1.1 kW) feed drive; disc roller drive feeding system w/thickness compensation.
Chromed work surface, operator controls in rotating eye-level height control panel, and digital temperature settings & thermostats; heating temperature 220° C max., 1,200 mm (47") length of heating zone.
The information provided in this lot was gathered from literature, internet & physical inspection. It is thought to be accurate; but not guaranteed. Bidders are urged to use the open house or private inspection periods to inspect and verify.
- Sold Winning Bid: $16,650.00 USD
- 117 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: W****r
- Item Location Poughkeepsie, NY
- Make Kuper
- Model "FLI"
- Serial Number 4504/0589
- Year 2005
- Phase 3 PHASE
- Voltage 460 VOLT
- Estimated Dimensions 84" x 96" x 72"
- Estimated Weight 1,500 Lbs
- Seller Comment Aaron @ All-Ways Trucking @ 541-608-6532 or John @ NCL Trucking @ 615-452-7651
- Load Fee $495 - non-negotionable loading fee has been established. This includes loading onto a flat bed trailer. Requests for additional labor, crating or pallatization will be extra.
- Lot # 011
- System ID # 31583920
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1486 Page Views
|CONTACT ALWAYS TRUCKING 541-608-6532||$0.00 USD|
|LOADING FEE||$495.00 USD|