HOMAG "SE9800/KL78/A20/S2" EDGEBANDER, SERIAL # 0-200-08-4197
Minimum working width:
- 55 mm with thickness of 22 mm
- 100 mm with thickness of 60 mm
Panel overhang: 30 mm
Work piece thickness:
- min. 12 mm
- max. 60 mm
- strips 0.4 mm to 20 mm
- coils 0.3 mm to 3 mm
Variable feed speed:
- 18 M/min. - 24 M/min.
- Automatic Adjustable Infeed Fence with digital mechanical counter
- Pre-milling Trimming Unit
With two (2) motors 3 kW, 150 cycle, 9000 rpm; for max. tool diameter of 125 mm; two (2) horizontal and cross slides with spindle adjustment; air jet for panel cleaning; max. workpiece thickness 30 mm.
- QA 34 Quick Melt Gluing Unit 2123/2148:
- Pressure Zone for Gluing Section Type C Homag Unit 2507:
One (1) driven pressure roller 200 mm diameter; six (6) secondary pressure rollers 70 mm diameter; with pneumatic pressure control for straight edges; centralized manual adjustment for edgeband thickness with digital mechanical counter.
- Stepless Axis Edge Thickness Adjustment Homag Unit 2623: For automatic positioning of pressure zone for varying edge thickness
- Snipping/end trim Unit HL 05 Homag Unit 3054/3114:
With two (2) motors, 0.4 kW, 200 cycle, 12000 rpm; edge thickness straight max. 20 mm; automatic re-setting from straight to chamfer snipping;Pneumatic Adjustment for Snipping Homag Unit 3113 for automatic adjustment of snipping motors to two positions: Position 1 flush trimming with 0.2 mm overhang; Position 2 flush trimming with no overhang
- Top and Bottom Flush Trimming Homag Unit 3209:
Motors positioned one above the other, 1.5 kW, 200 cycle, 12000 rpm; angle adjustment +/- 1 degree;motors manually adjustable with digital mechanical counters; Pneumatic
- Flush Trim adjustment Homag Unit 3251:
For automatic adjustment of flush trimming motors to two positions: Position 1 flush trimming with 0.2 mm overhang; Position 2 flush trimming with no overhang.
- Top and Bottom Automatic Radius/Chamfer Trimming Homag Unit 3220:
With two (2) motors, each 0.4 kW, 200 cycle, 12000 rpm; chamfer trimming varying thickness edge materials up to 3 mm thick; for radius trimming 2mm and 3mm with one combination tool; equipped for automatic change-over from chamfer to radii.
- Corner Rounding Trimming Unit, FF 12 Homag Unit 3512:
Four (4) motors, each 0.4 kW, 200 cycle, 12000 rpm motors; max. edge thickness 3 mm; max. panel thickness 40 mm; quick motor change device; tool chuck HSK 25.
Pneumatic Adjustment for Profile Trimming Homag Unit 3536; electro-pneumatic positioning of profile trimming unit into or out of processing area.
- Profile Scraping Homag Unit 4510:
With tracing from top, bottom and side; chamfering or rounding off of pre-trimmed PVC edges; manually adjustable with digital mechanical counters
Pneumatic Adjustment for Profile Scraping Homag Unit 4522:
For automatic adjustment of profile scraping unit into and out of working area
- Top and Bottom Buffing Unit w/Oscillation Homag Unit 4402:
With two (2) motors .25 kW, 60 cycle, 2850 rpm
Controller: NC 21 Operator Interface Homag Unit 6313:
8 Mbyte RAM; one (1) fixed-disk system, 130 Mbyte for store of approx. 20,000 operation programs; multi-tasking real time operation system OS-9, with windows style display system; windows-standard menu for program selection; menu driven program generation; bus connection (VME-Bus) for PLC, for quick and safe data transmission; 11 inch LCD flat panel display with PC compatible keyboard, installed in operation desk; prepared for network connection Ethernet; telephone diagnostic compatible.
- electronic frequency invertor for control of motor speed and braking on all trim motors.
- Top pressure beam equipped with double wide compound v-belt, motorized height adjustment for panel thickness and digital counter. Upper working heads of work stations linked to top pressure beam for automatic adjustment to panel thickness
LIGMATECH "ZHR30/L/095" RETURN CONVEYOR
BOTH MACHINES ARE BEING SOLD AS ONE LOT, NOT INDIVIDUALLY